List With Us
RE/MAX Time Marketing gets homes sold for our clients. We can do the same for you too.
Thinking of selling? Wonderful. The market in Southern California is a great place for real estate. Your free home value report will let you know how much your home is worth in today’s market.
My marketing plan will help you get the most value for your home in the best time frame available. I would love to see your property and give you an assessment at no cost.
Here are some guidelines to help prepare your home for the best sale possible:
Make minor repairs and upgrades
• Paint the interior a neutral color, preferably a shade of white. Try to avoid bright or vibrant colors.
• Clean or re-grout tiles on counter tops, floors and walls if necessary.
• Replace or repair leaky faucets.
• Make sure all doors, cabinets and kitchen drawers close properly.
• Install or replace all light bulbs with higher wattage bulbs.
• Repair any visible signs of water damage.
Thoroughly clean throughout
• Clean all fixtures and windows for a clean presentation.
• De-clutter and depersonalize by packing up as much as possible. A cleaner environment will showcase the home at its best.
• Dust and vacuum regularly.
• Open windows for fresh air and avoid any odors. Remove trash and minimize laundry.
Staging is key to presentation
• Minimize furniture to promote the best sense of the space and flow.
• Rearrange existing furniture to showcase the best floor plan features.
• Consider using neutral artwork and remove personal photos so the buyer(s) can envision themselves living in the home.